- Ceramic tile protects your roof with a beautiful palette of textures, color, shapes, sizes, and styles.
- Perfect for pets and people, with slip-resistant options for wet conditions.
- Ceramic tile offers frost-resistant features and doesn’t fade or change with heat, making it the perfect outdoor choice for any climate.
- Resistant to scratches, scuffs, tears, dents, punctures, or gouges (whichever way the wind blows).
- Easy to clean and low maintenance.
Get away from it all or survey it all from a rooftop terrace.
Take advantage of this magical space and give it both a social and practical use with many aesthetic, functional, and economic benefits.
Where the lack of recreational space and green areas are much needed, utilizing the roof as a living space on top of the building increases the commercial value of the property. And, if you are building GREEN, a rooftop terrace may add credits towards your green building certifications. Go to www.greensquaredcertified.com for more information.
Ceramic tile has been a popular roofing material since the Roman times, and for good reason. Whether creating a secret retreat or a public recreation area, ceramic tile has vast options to create both the look you desire and the durability features to provide all the functionality you need. Ceramic tile installation offers a waterproof assembly with strength and longevity that enhances the protection your roof provides for your building and requires very little maintenance . . . which leaves you plenty of time to go up on the roof.
Create a space that becomes a natural part of your landscape—at home from skyscrapers to mountain ranges. The addition of a rooftop terrace can provide your building with additional entertaining space, green space for gardening (even beekeeping), or simply a serene oasis that takes one above the fray.
Download #OutsideTheBox: Your Tile Buying Guide…and get started now!